Generation of consensus referenced two-sample Sequence Logos.
- Select a multiple sequence alignment (MSA) file in FASTA format containing both sequence groups. Please note that files larger than 15 MB are not accepted.
- Enter the number of the first sequence of the second sample in the MSA file to define the two sequence groups. You can use an alignment viewer/editor like JalView to get this number.
- The consensus threshold defines whether a residue is considered as consensus. For example a certain amino acid occuring in 83% of all sequences at a certain position will not be considered as consensus at a threshold of 0.95. However, at a threshold of 0.75 it will be recognized as consensus. Adjust this setting to your needs.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or if you have discovered a bug.
- This service is based on WebLogo 3 Crooks GE, Hon G, Chandonia JM, Brenner SE WebLogo: A sequence logo generator, Genome Research, 14:1188-1190, (2004)